M/V Englantine was hijacked on March 26 approximately 200 nm southwest of Minicoy Island, India while carrying a cargo of sugar from Brazil to Iran. The status of the 23 crewmembers onboard when the vessel was attacked is unknown at this time. The 63,400 dwt M/V Englantine is now sailing towards the Omani Port of Salalah, reports Somalia Report.
- Somalia Report: Iranian Warship Thwarts Pirate Hijacking of Oil Tanker
- Pirates Hijack Iranian Chemical Tanker in Gulf of Aden [REPORT]
- US Navy Detains Pirates, Rescues Iranian Crew [VIDEO/IMAGES]
- British and US Naval Forces Storm Hijacked Bulker, Free Hostages
- Somali Pirates Hijack UAE-Owned Vessel Loaded with Charcoal
About The Author